Injection-Molded Polyethylene Insulators / Spacers
1. High impact strength as well as abrasion resistance.
2. Low friction of polyethylene facilitates easy installation into the casing.
3. Molded inner surface grooves prevent slippage
4. Excellent dielectric resistance
5. Low moisture absorption
6. Sizes are available from 1" through 48" with a standard runner height of 1"
7. Install with only a screwdriver
• Placing multiple carriers within one casing
• Positioning thermally insulated pipe without damage to insulation
• Centering small carriers within large casings
• Positioning to on-grade requirements
• Casing spacers for all types and sizes of pipe listed above
Casing insulators are used to support and electrically insulate a pipeline from a casing pipe through which it must pass and are used in river crossings, canal crossings and bridge crossings as well as highway and railroad crossings.
1. Ease of installation
2. Virtually corrosion proof
3. Provide insulating protection from a possible electrical shorting between the carrier pipe and casing
4. No special tools are needed
5. Casing Spacers eliminate the need to fill the casing annulus with sand
6. Available in coated steel, stainless steel and plastic
New! Field-Adjustable Runners for Casing Insulators/Spacers
Facts & Advantages
• Used for easy grade and elevation adjustment
• Lend the ability to stock in-house decreasing inventory up to 75%.
• Stock-able spacers will include 10-12 bands up to 24".
• Runner sizes from 1" to 6" in 1/2" increments.
9762 - 45th Ave., Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5C5
© 2015 ShurSeal Industries Ltd. All Right Reserved